Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pink Gets Me High As A Kite!!!








 BohemianBones Shirt, BohemianBones Skirt, DIY Clutch and Topshop Stilettos



I have been looking for the perfect pair of toe cap stilettos for a long time, and I finally found this pair, I also love the fact that it has a cowboy touch on it!
Its also funny to list my pieces above, cause for this look it was all made By Me! So after a while making my own pieces I decided to start making clothes, and what a better way to name it: BohemianBones, after my blog!!! 
Soon, I hope to be able to make my own line, with pieces I love, and hopefully you guy love it as much as I do!!!




Follow Bohemian Bones




7 comments:

  1. Very cute top. Love the DIY clutch.

    xx Jacqueline
    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love this outfit!
    especially the blouse in combination to the colour of your hair, perfect! :)


    // take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun combo, what with the hot pink and sequins. i love your interesting combos, you pull them off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely outfit! I love everything! The sequins are awesome plus the hot pink! :)


    Geneva
    http://fromgenevawithlove.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thee ankle bracelets are the perfect finishing touch! love.

    http://katieswardrobe.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am really glad i stumbled upon your blog. you have the most amaaaazing head of hair. what an intense color. i love it. i also love your style, and those underwater photos from that previous post are so great. i agree the shoes are amazing, and damn girl i am impressed that you made all these pieces yourself! i would really love for us to follow each other, if you pop by my page and like what you see. but regardless i am following you cos i love your blog and style.

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete