Wednesday, April 11, 2012

La Vie En Rose






Vintage Dress/Shirt, Blazer by Me and Steve Madden Pumps

If someone a year ago told me I would be wearing pastels I wouldn't believe! But somehow all these sugar tones got to me too!!! So yeah, this summer I'm diggin pastels, but I still prefere bold prints and colors, lol!
Lately I've been entertaining myself with nails DIY, and as soon as I saw this rainbow nails I rushed off do try it! And I'm Loving this colorfull vibe, it makes me happier!
What did u guys think? Its a really simple DIY!

Follow Bohemian Bones



8 comments:

  1. Lovely nails! :)

    www.wayoutgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a different way to wear a pastel look, one that doesn't scream boring! I love it!!!

    Amaia
    http://maiubcn.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heels, and color of your blazer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pink blazer! Love the nails as well!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything about this outfit is <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so gorgeous! i am really jealous of your closet!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete