Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever







Some of my recent looks, and ironically they are all Made By Me, as I like to call it, it could be made by myself, of homemade, or diy...anyways...I just love the whole process of making clothes, it's like a therapy to me, I like going out and choosing the fabric (sometimes I'm the chosen one, as I normally fall head over heels for a pattern or texture), and them coming home and drawing new pieces...I love to challenge myself with new patterns or designs.
Its not a fast process, I have to admit, but its always a surprise and I love the fact that it will fit perfectly.
And that's another problem I have, I'm always customizing or fixing clothes, no matter how new it is, I always give it a touch...and it all started because I'm petit, so I Have to fix my clothes, it was never an option..
Well, know I love to do all of it, and I could not imagine myself without creating constantly.

13 comments:

  1. I love all of these looks but I'm SO CRAZY about the white dress! I want one for myself!!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you make things yourself. I am constantly making things or altering things I buy!!! And I love the sense of pride you get when someone compliments your outfit and you can be like "oh thanks, I made it!"

    Haha I comment on your blog way too much! You just have really great style!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creations!! love those sleeves! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous looks, loving the last one!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these looks and I really like how your hair either is in perfect harmony with what you're wearing (1st look) or completely contrasting (3rd look). My favorite outfit is no.2 I think!
    Emilio Pucci really is a genius, that collection was amazing! Don't be too sad that Milan FW is over soon, Paris just started so we still have another week of great shows!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! I just got a sewing machine, but I don't remember how to set it up, even! >.< tutorial, tutorial! haha P.S. I like your blog // following <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all great looks on you! I like the close up photos of your accessories!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That strawberry blouse is amazing - i used to do a lot of making myself and never have the time any more - well done you it is a fab skill you have there x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your appreciation! I love big photos because you can see everything much better, that's why I always have them :)
    Let's hope Paris FW is going to be as exciting as always!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all of the pieces you made! you should sell clothes too!
    What's the lipstick you're wearing in the first picture?
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the patterns in the second outfit and your shoes are so great!

    ReplyDelete